Sunday, April 20, 2008

Murphy's Annual Haircut

It looks just as goofy as every other year. Maybe next year I'll shave her tail. She looks like a puppy when I do. She just doesn't have patience for it. She gets mad. There isn't enough sliced cheese in the world to make it ok. Then it gets followed up by a bath. Torture. She asked me this morning if I would just do 5 minutes of water boarding instead. 


Later, she'll have to chase some bunnies as revenge. Maybe I'll let her run away this afternoon.

Guess what Leah's new favorite toy is.....



The cat. The answer was the cat. And the cat loves her back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Murphy with her summer haircut. It makes me want to pet her more. Also, I hadn't realized that Leah even noticed the cat yet. That's fabulous for her and the cat.

karin said...

Leah is so cute. I love how lovey she is with the cat.

Unknown said...

Murphy looks funny and Leah looks great. I hope her first-ish word is kitty, too.

Trost Fam. said...

Those are the sweetest pictures of Leah with the cat. Our cats want nothing to do with either of the kids. One cat hisses all the time and the other just runs away. No Fun!

Mama Yeagley said...

What sweet pictures of my cutie! I miss her awful!

April Yarnold said...

I wish I was Leah's favorite toy.