Friday, September 07, 2007

As if you spent your morning doing anything better.


I'm sorry Ann, but when you posted this picture of Evan, I got all these images in my head and I had to get them out. Your son looks like he could be robbing trains in the Old West for a living (or maybe in the New West. I don't know how easy that would be these days). Please don't take offense. I think your son is very cute. Emily said you would be ok with it so get mad at her instead.

I may not be a good artist but I know what funny is.

Also, sorry that some lady decided to wear the tightest jeans she could find on the ranch.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I was like, where's the picture of Evan? I thought she was going to deface Evan! Maybe she forgot to put it in! And then I saw him . . . nice work. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty fantastic! I think Ann will love it.

Anonymous said...

Also, Beebe will be the least surprised of anyone that you did this. All I have to say is talking Big Bird head.

Ann said...

I do love it! It's great! I'm laughing out loud. Evan, on the other hand, is sitting in my lap crying. He's very offended. I'm sure that it's the picture he's crying at and not the fact that I won't let him reach the keyboard.

Ann said...

Will you send it to me? I tried to save it from your post, but it's teeny-tiny.

karin said...

That is pretty fantastic. I, like Em, had to look for Evan. He fits in perfectly, now he just needs to grow a mustache.

Karen B said...

I asked Emily to forward it to you. I don't think I have your email. It does look better when you can see it bigger. Except for the arm is a little creepy.