Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Best Day of Work Ever.



So I have a really gross rash. It is called PUPPP. I went to the doctor and they gave me a steroid cream that gives me a feeling of euphoria. They warned me it might happen but I didn't know the complete goodness that would be my day yesterday. I only have to put the cream on the actual rash so as it goes away I use less and less and have less and less euphoria. Yesterday however, was the first day of the cream so the rash was all over my stomach, arms and legs and I spread that sweet goodness on 2/3 of my body. What a wonderful morning. I spent 1 hour of it staring at my computer giggling and most of the rest of the time staring at the receptionist giggling. She and the office manager tried to take advantage of my drunken state by asking me to do things I wouldn't normally do. The magical cream allowed me to keep my sensibilities but still have all the good feelings. It was like laughing gas but I could see straight. I wish everyone could have this cream. I think we all need it. Every day. Don't worry Jake, if there is any left I will definately send it to you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds as magical as the unicorn looks

karin said...

Ditto to Emily.

I felt that way after having horrible contractions and finally getting my epidural. Bryan swears the epidural is more for him than for me but while in labor with Austin, they told me to quit laughing or else I would laugh him out. Something to think about if you were planning on going natural.

Anonymous said...

Did you draw that unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Why would you think to share the goodness with Jake and not any of the rest of us? He has the most care free life of any Yeagley. Almost his whole life is one giant magical unicorn.

Karen B said...

I did not draw that unicorn. I don't have that much skill. I will send my leftover cream to Jake because even though others will say they want it, Jake is the only one brave enough to take other people's prescription medication.

Anonymous said...

First off, that's not a unicorn, it's just a glorious white stallion. No horn.

Second off, Karen's right. If she sent Emily the prescription cream, Emily would end up throwing it away and then confessing to her bishop that she had it in her possession for a week before tossing it. I, on the other hand, will apply all the creme in one sitting and ride that glorious wave of euphoria all the way to Pegasus Ridge, where I imagine I'll probably bone a leprechaun or something rad like that. Thanks, Karen.

Anonymous said...

Also, I like that picture so much that I made it my wallpaper. And gave the stallion a unicorn horn.

Anonymous said...

Jake's not the only one brave enough to take others perscription drugs. Send some my way.